The Company

Our company is in Mezzocorona, in the heart of Trentino, an area with an abundance of forests and high quality timber.

Our activity mainly involves the production of uso Trieste and uso Fiume roofing beams, and the marketing of fir, larch, and pine timber for processing in various ways.

Our supply sources are 90% from the local forests of Trentino Alto Adige,a building timber acknowledged for its excellent quality, with the remaining 10% from inside the EU: Austria, Germany, and Belgium.

Our company operates within the timber production chain as a primary timber processor: our raw materials are tree logs and we take great care to protect our environment and our forests, supplying timber with PEFC recognized certification.
Ask an estimate of costs